It's simple. Look for the Good Foods for Good Health logo (shown at right). It's in every corner of the store. All sorts of fresh and packaged foods are highlighted with GFFGH tags and signs because they have the right mix of nutrients to support your good health.
5 Ways Goods Foods for Good Health Can Help You:
1. Look for our "Good Foods for Good Health" shelf tags, deli signs and product labels to guide you toward our most healthful foods. They identify fresh and packaged items all around the store that have the right mix of nutrients and ingredients to support your good health.
2. Find Good News – everywhere. Based on emerging research and what's making headlines, we have Good News cards posted throughout the store to keep you up to date with upbeat, positive things you can do to be well.
3. Get in on the resources, information and tips we have on specific health interests and topics throughout the year. Sample the Good Foods for Good Health features we showcase during weekend demos. Sign up for our classes. Check out articles and information in our e-newsletter, magazines and on our website. Look for our Facebook postings. Catch our regular TV segments. They'll give you key information and ideas you can put to good use right away.
4. Pick up the Good Foods for Good Health Dinner Tonight menus in our kiosk. There are many delicious, easy meals specially created and labeled as Good Foods for Good Health.
5. Contact our nutritionist, Susan Moores, if you have questions or need information on certain products. Sue is a registered dietitian, creator of Good Foods for Good Health and our seasoned resource on how foods can help keep you in fine form. She can be reached through our website or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Good Foods for Good Health program should not be considered medical advice or a substitute for medical care. Always consult your health care provider regarding health issues or concerns.