Tea of the Month - February
Posted: Friday, February 1, 2013
Republic of Tea is featuring their Chocolate Tea Collection this month.
• Double Dark Chocolate Maté – It's a match made in heaven: organic roasted Yerba Maté is blended with organic dark cocoa powder in a guilt-free, full-bodied dessert tea that has less than 5 calories per cup.
• Banana Cuppa Chocolate Tea – A favorite combination of creamy, tropical banana with rich chocolate. From chocolate banana cream pie to chocolate-dipped frozen bananas, this all-time favorite flavor duo will put a smile on anyone's face. This caffeine-free cup features the creamy, slightly sweet, tropical essence of ripe banana with the rich flavor of chocolate in a red rooibos tea base.
• Coconut Cocoa Cuppa Chocolate Tea – A rich, exotic taste, this herbal infusion combines coconut, chocolate, roasted chicory, sweet dates and caramel malted barley to produce a thick, naturally sweet, tropical cup.
• Peppermint Cuppa Chocolate Tea – This cuppa is your gateway to guilt-free indulgence. A joyous chorus of creamy, cool peppermint, rich chocolate and smooth, caffeine-free rooibos, it's a calorie-free, healthful pleasure enhanced with sweet blackberry leaves and smooth vanilla.
• Red Velvet Cuppa Chocolate Tea – Have your cake and sip it too! Indulge your sweet tooth with this healthy, caffeine-free infusion of rooibos blended with chocolate and beet root to taste just like your favorite classic cupcake! Red Velvet Cuppa Chocolate Tea was featured in the October 2011 issue of Women's Health magazine as one of their 125 Best Foods for Women.
• Strawberry Cuppa Chocolate Tea – Decadent chocolate is paired with a hint of strawberry in this seductive red rooibos tea enhanced with sweet blackberry leaves and bourbon vanilla beans. Sipping this delicious caffeine-free dessert tea with your sweetheart may inspire a long and loving life together.
Selection and availability vary by market.