Herb Roasted Mushrooms
- 1 ¾ lbs. shiitake, baby portobella, oyster or cremini mushrooms (or combination), stemmed, cut into 1 ½" inch pieces
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- - kosher salt and Kowalski's Coarse Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
In a large mixing bowl, toss mushrooms, rosemary and garlic with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast mushrooms on two parchment-lined baking sheets in a preheated 450° oven until dark brown (about 25 min.), stirring occasionally. Remove rosemary stems; adjust seasonings and garnish with parsley.