- 3 cups chopped fresh or jarred mangoes, drained (about 3 medium, peeled and pitted mangoes)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1-3 tbsp. chopped jalapeño peppers, to taste
- 1 ½ cups diced red, yellow and orange peppers
- - zest of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 tbsp. pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- - kosher salt and coarse ground black pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Let stand at least 30 min. before serving.
Good to Know: A convenient substitution for the fresh lime and pineapple juices and olive oil is 1/3 cup Kowalski's Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing.