- 6.5 oz. jar Bella Sun Luci Julienne-Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil and Herbs, drained, blotted, reserving 2 tbsp.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2.8 oz. ready-to-serve real bacon recipe pieces
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. Kowalski's Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 head red-tipped leaf lettuce, divided
- 1 round loaf Kowalski's Artisan Italian Round, hollow out center, cut center into cubes
In medium bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; refrigerate several hrs. to blend flavors.
To Serve: Line round platter with lettuce; set hollowed-out bread loaf in center. Fill loaf with dip; garnish top with chopped lettuce and reserved sun-dried tomatoes. Serve with bread cubes.
Good to Know: Find ready-to-serve real bacon recipe pieces in the Grocery Department.