Blue Cheese Appetizer Torta
- 8 oz. carton mascarpone
- 3/4 cup Kowalski's Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers, well-drained, divided
- 1/4 cup Marcona almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp. snipped Italian parsley
- 5 oz. pkg. Crispini Sesame Garlic Mediterranean Snacking Crisps
Combine mascarpone, blue cheese and garlic in a food processor or blender until well blended. Line a 2 ½ cup bowl with plastic wrap. Spread 1/3 of cheese mixture into bottom of bowl; top evenly with half of roasted red peppers. Repeat layers, ending with remaining 1/3 of cheese mixture. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate several hrs. or overnight.
To Serve: Remove plastic wrap from top of bowl; invert onto a serving plate and remove remaining plastic wrap. Press almonds onto cheese; sprinkle with parsley. Serve with sesame garlic crisps.