- 8 oz. smoked bacon coated in black pepper, cooked crisp, drained, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, including some green tops
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 24-30 Bushel Boy® Baby Boys
- - shredded lettuce
In small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; spoon into piping bag with star tip or qt.-sized zipper-closure food storage bag. Cut 1/2" opening in one of the bottom corners of storage bag; set aside. Cut a small slice off top of each tomato. Using a melon baller or small spoon, scoop out inside of each tomato. Pipe filling into cavity of each tomato.
To Serve: Line dinner-sized plate with shredded lettuce; arrange tomatoes among lettuce. Refrigerate at least 1 hr., covered.