Chèvre Ball with Yuzu and Herbs
- 8 oz. Life in Provence fresh chèvre
- 2-3 tbsp. yuzu marmalade (or substitute orange marmalade)
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp. snipped fresh chives
- 12-16 A Gourmet Thyme Lemon Thyme Shortbread Cookies
In a medium bowl, mash the chèvre with a fork. Add the marmalade one tbsp. at a time along with the cracked pepper and thyme until it is combined (if the chèvre mixture is too loose, add more marmalade). Scoop the chèvre mixture into a bowl; wrap with plastic. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hr. to overnight. When the cheese is chilled, unwrap and roll into a ball; set aside. Combine the herbs in a shallow dish; roll cheese ball in the herbs until it is completely covered. Serve with the shortbread cookies.
Good to Know:
- Find yuzu marmalade with the accompaniments in the Imported Cheese Department.
- Find A Gourmet Thyme Shortbread Cookies in the Bakery Department.