Herb and Cheese Crackers
- 2 cups shredded Beemsterkaas Classic Sharp Gouda Cheese
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic butter, cut into 1/2 in pieces
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. Kowalski's Coarse Ground Black Pepper
In large bowl, combine cheese and flour; add butter, thyme, salt and pepper, stirring until coarse crumbs form. On lightly floured surface, knead 2-4 times, or until a firm dough is formed. Shape into two (8"x1") logs; wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight, or store in refrigerator up to 4 days. Cut dough into 1/8" thick slices; place 1" apart on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 375° oven until edges are lightly browned (7-9 min.); cool 2 min. Remove from cookie sheet; cool completely on wire rack. Store crackers in an airtight container until ready to use.
Good to Know:
- Beemsterkaas Classic Sharp Gouda Cheese can be found in the Imported Cheese Department
- Roasted garlic butter can be found in the Dairy Department.