Creamy Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 (16 oz.) container regular cream cheese
- 1/2 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup caramel-flavored topping
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 Honeycrisp apples, cored, cut into 8 wedges each
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored, cut into 8 wedges each
- - lemon juice
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until thoroughly combined; spread on center of round platter. Drizzle caramel topping over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with toffee bits and pecans. Dip apple wedges in lemon juice; arrange around edge of platter.
To Serve: Spread apple wedges with cream cheese mixture.