Beyond Chips: Using Kowalski's Fresh Fruit Salsas
Beyond tortilla chips, and way, way beyond tacos, here are some unique ideas for incorporating fresh and fruity salsas into your favorite recipes and dishes.
- Serve on grilled steak, chicken, fish, chops – you name it!
- Stir into mayo; serve as an alternative to sour cream and plain salsa on tacos.
- Purée; add lime juice and oil and use it to marinate steak.
- Top slices of Kowalski's Fresh Mozzarella with salsa; drizzle with olive oil and a splash of vinegar. Serve a la Caprese salad.
- Top fried eggplant slices with salsa and crumbled goat's cheese.
- Purée; stir into gazpacho.
- Stir into sour cream; serve on a baked sweet potato.
- Stir into chicken salad, tuna salad or potato salad.
- Purée; whisk with Ranch dressing or ketchup. Use wherever you would use plain Ranch dressing or ketchup.