Blue Cheese Flatbread with Roasted Grapes
- 1 Manoucher Sesame Seed Bread
- 3 oz. blue cheese
- 1 recipe Roasted Grapes (recipe below)
- 2 tsp. finely mince fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. Kowalski's Honey, gently warmed in the microwave
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- - coarse sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Smear chunks of cheese on the bread, leaving chunks in a rustic fashion; scatter roasted grapes and rosemary over the cheese, pressing into cheese to help them adhere. Bake in a preheated 425° oven (preferably on a baking stone) until cheese is melted and bubbly (7-9 min.). Drizzle with warm honey; sprinkle with chives. Season to taste.
ROASTED GRAPES: In a medium mixing bowl, toss 1/2 lb. seedless red grapes with 1 ½ tsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Bake on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven, shaking pan occasionally, until grapes begin to blister (about 15 min.).
Good to Know: Manoucher Bread is available in the Bakery Department.