Grilled Pepper and Chèvre Crostini
- 1 (1 pt.) container Wilson's Mini Sweet Peppers (red, orange, yellow) seeded, sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup sweet onion slices
- 2 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 (5 oz.) pkg. Laura Chenel's Chèvre
- 1 (8 oz.) bag Kowalski's Crostini
- - Mazzetti Balsamic Glaze
Toss peppers and onions in olive oil. Using direct heat cooking method, preheat grill to HIGH. Place peppers and onions in grill basket; grill until tender and slightly charred (about 20 min.), stirring occasionally. Stir in balsamic vinegar and salt.
To Serve: Spread chvre on crostini; top with peppers and onions. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Good to Know: Two of our other favorite goat cheeses are Stickney Hill and Montchevré. All are available in the Imported Cheese Department.