Salsa di Parma and Olive Crostini
Makes approx. 36 crostini
- 36 Kowalski's Crostini (approximately)
- 1 1/2 cups Kowalski's Salsa di Parma
- 25-30 pitted Kalamata olives, pitted minced garlic olives, pitted seasoned olives (or sun-dried tomato stuffed olives), sliced
Arrange crostini on parchment-lined jelly-roll pan. Place 2-3 olive slices on each crostini; top each with Salsa di Parma. Broil 6" from heat source until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned (about 2 min.). Serve warm.
Good to Know:
- Kowalski's Crostini is available in the Bakery Department.
- Kowalski's Salsa di Parma is available in the Grab & Go section of the Deli Department.