Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Torte
- 10 (5x2") ice cream sandwiches
- 12.25 oz. jar Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peppermint Sauce
- 1 ½ qts. chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped and sweetened
- - chocolate curls or crushed peppermint candy
Place ice cream sandwiches side-by-side in a 9x13" baking pan. Spread 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peppermint sauce over sandwiches (heat sauce in a microwave 20-30 sec., if needed, to facilitate spreading). Spread ice cream over sauce; drizzle remaining Chocolate Peppermint Sauce over ice cream. Freeze, covered, at least 2 hrs. Cut into squares, serving each with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream and garnished with chocolate curls or crushed peppermint candy.
Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.