- 2 (7 oz.) pkgs. Swiss Castle Chocolate Fondue Chips
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Roasted & Salted Almonds
Place chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl; microwave (HIGH) until chips are melted (2 - 2 1/2 min.), stirring halfway through. Pour onto parchment paper, spreading to form a rectangle; cool until slightly firm. Top with cherries and almonds, pressing slightly into melted chocolate; cool completely. Wrap in plastic wrap and parchment paper; tie with a decorative ribbon, or break into pieces and arrange in a decorative container or box.
Good to Know:
- Swiss Castle Chocolate Fondue Chips are available in the Imported Cheese Department.
- For variety, substitute any of the following toppings:
- Layer equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate flavor dipping and fondue chips, allowing dark chocolate layer to set 15 min. before topping with white chocolate.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries and 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped peppermint candies
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Kowalski's Peanuts
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup Kowalski's Butter Toffee Peanuts
- 1 cup Kowalski's Healthy Heart Mix
- 1 cup Kowalski's Jalapeño Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Very Berry Mix
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Antioxidant Super Star Mix