Cedar Grilled Dessert Bundles
- 1 (4 count) pkg. large cedar grilling papers (Meat Department)
- 4 (12") pieces butcher's twine
- 1 (16 oz.) container Kowalski's Pineapple Spears
- 4 tsp. brown sugar, divided
- 2 tsp. butter, divided
- 1/4 tsp. Kowalski's Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 (8 oz.) carton crème fraîche
- - Almond Crunch (recipe below)
Soak grilling papers and twine in water according to pkg. directions. Divide pineapple spears, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon among each of 4 grilling papers. Fold paper in towards pineapple so edges overlap; tie with twine.
To Grill: Preheat grill to high heat. Using direct heat cooking method, grill each bundle 5 min.
To Serve: Remove contents of each bundle to each of 4 dessert plates. Top pineapple with crème fraîche; sprinkle with Almond Crunch. Serve immediately.
Almond Crunch: In small skillet, melt 1 tbsp. butter over medium heat; stir in 1/4 cup sliced almonds and 1 tbsp. sugar. Continue cooking until sugar melts and turns brown (8-10 min.); cool. Break into smaller pieces.