Cedar Grilled Dessert Bundles
- 4 ct. pkg. large cedar grilling papers (from the Meat Department)
- 4 (12") pieces butcher's twine
- 16 oz. pkg. Kowalski's Pineapple Spears
- 4 tsp. brown sugar, divided
- 2 tsp. butter, divided
- 1/4 tsp. Kowalski's Ground Cinnamon
- 4 oz. crème fraîche
- - Almond Crunch (recipe below)
Soak grilling papers and twine in water according to pkg. directions. Divide pineapple spears, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon among each of 4 grilling papers. Fold paper in towards pineapple so edges overlap; tie with twine. Preheat grill to high heat; using a direct heat cooking method, grill each bundle 5 min. Remove contents of each bundle to each of 4 dessert plates. Top pineapple with crème fraîche; sprinkle with Almond Crunch. Serve immediately.
ALMOND CRUNCH: In a small skillet, melt 1 tbsp. butter over medium heat; stir in 1/4 cup sliced almonds and 1 tbsp. sugar. Continue cooking until sugar melts and turns brown (8-10 min.); cool. Break into smaller pieces.