Tropical Pineapple Dessert
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp. Kowalski's Pure Honey, to taste, plus more for drizzling
- 1 large pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- - toasted sweetened coconut flakes
- - roughly chopped macadamia nuts
In a small mixing bowl, whisk yogurt with honey to taste; set aside. Divide pineapple between 4 serving dishes or plates. Top each serving evenly with yogurt, coconut and nuts; drizzle with honey.
Note: You can also grill the pineapple wedges in this recipe. Lightly brush pineapple wedges with extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil. Grill over high heat, covered, until pineapple is nicely charred (about 6 min. per side).