Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream Pie with Pomegranate Finishing Sauce
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream (4 cups), softened
- 1 (2 oz.) Kowalski's 72% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Bar, coarsely chopped
- 1 (6 oz.) Oreo Pie Crust
- 1 (0.35 oz.) envelope Oetker Clear Glaze
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- - fresh mint (if desired)
In medium bowl, combine ice cream and chocolate chunks; spoon into pie crust. Freeze, covered, until firm (about 6 hrs.).
To Serve: In small saucepan, combine glaze packet and sugar; stir in pomegranate juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil 1 min. Cool in pan 1 min.; pour into plastic squeeze bottle with small tip. Drizzle glaze over ice cream pie and individual plates. Serve immediately, garnished with a sprig of fresh mint, if desired.