Stuffed French Toast
- 4 tbsp. mascarpone cheese, divided
- 8 sliced Pepperidge Farm Very Thin White Bread
- 4 tsp. strawberry preserves, divided
- 2 tsp. brown sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, crushed
- - melted butter
- - Kowalski's Pure Maple Syrup
Spread 1 tbsp. mascarpone cheese on each of 4 slices bread; top each with 1 tsp. preserves, spreading evenly. Sprinkle each with 1/2 tsp. brown sugar; top each with second slice of bread. In 8" square pan, beat eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla until combined. Dip each sandwich in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides; coat each side with cereal crumbs in separate pan.
To Cook: Heat nonstick griddle to 375°; brush with melted butter. Grill each sandwich 4 min. on each side.
To Serve: Cut each sandwich in half on the diagonal; serve with maple syrup on the side for dipping.