All American Lamb Burgers
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground lamb
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. Kowalski's Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. each ground pepper and dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- - garnishes, your choice: lettuce leaves, tomato slices, mustard and ketchup
In a large mixing bowl, mix lamb with Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic salt, pepper, and thyme. Cover and refrigerate 1 hr. Form four patties about 3/4" thick. Grill over direct heat on a grill preheated to high until desired doneness (4-5 min. per side). Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and desired condiments.
Recipe and image provided by the American Lamb Board.