Balsamic Grilled Onion Cheese Burgers
- 2 slices Kowalski's Super Soft White Bread, crust removed, torn into 1/4" sized pieces (3/4 cup)
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. Kowalski's North Woods Grill Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. Kitchen Bouquet Browning & Seasoning Sauce
- 2 lbs. Kowalski's Premium All Natural USDA 85% Lean Ground Beef
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 Kowalski's Big Buns
- 1 large red onion, sliced crosswise into 1/4" thick slices
- 1/4 cup Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- - kosher salt
- - Kowalski's Coarse Ground Black Pepper
In large bowl, mash bread and milk with fork; stir in seasoning, garlic and Kitchen Bouquet. Add ground beef, lightly mixing with hands to blend all ingredients; shape into 4 equal patties.
To Grill: Spray grill rack with non-stick cooking spray. Using direct heat cooking method, preheat grill to MEDIUM. Grill patties, covered, to an internal temperature of 165° (18-23 min.), turning once. Top with cheese during last 3-5 min. of grilling time. Toast buns, cut side down, on grill rack until lightly browned (1-2 min.). Serve on toasted buns topped with Balsamic Grilled Onions.
Balsamic Grilled Onions: Brush each onion slice with a mixture of 1/4 cup olive oil and 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Using direct heat cooking method, place onion slices on edge of grill rack; grill over MEDIUM heat, covered, until onions are golden-brown (about 5 min.), turning once.