Juicy Stuffed Burgers
- 1 1/2 lbs. 78% lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow onion
- 3 slices prosciutto, chopped
- - Kowalski's North Woods Grill Seasoning
- - Kowalski's Parmesan Cheese, sliced
- 4 ciabatta rolls, cut in half horizontally, toasted
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce, divided
- 12 Divina Roasted Tomatoes, divided
Divide ground beef into 8 equal pieces; shape each piece into a patty. In small skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil; sauté onions and proscuitto until onions are softened and prosciutto is crisp (about 10 min.). Divide onion mixture among 4 ground beef patties; top each with second patty, pinching edges to completely seal. Sprinkle patties with seasoning. Grill (MEDIUM) until cooked through (about 5 min. per side). Top each burger with slice of cheese; continue grilling until cheese just begins to melt (about 1 min.).
To Serve: Place burger on bottom half of lettuce-lined ciabatta roll; top each with 3 pieces of tomato and additional lettuce leaf. Cover with top half of roll. Serve immediately.
Good to Know: Kowalski's Parmesan Cheese is available in the Imported Cheese Department.