Olive Salsa Burger
- 1 1/4 lbs. 85% lean ground beef
- 1 (8 oz.) container Becki's Mediterranean Original Olive Salsa
- Kowalski's North Woods Grill Signature Seasoning Blend
- 4 slices sweet yellow onion
- 1 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Kowalski's Kaiser Rolls
- - Ranch dressing
- - Bushel Boy Leaf Lettuce
In medium bowl, combine ground beef and olive salsa; shape into 4 patties.
To Grill: Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Using direct heat cooking method, preheat grill to HIGH. Grill patties, covered, to a minimum internal temperature of 160° (4-5 min./side) for medium doneness; season with North Woods Grill. Brush onion slices with olive oil; grill until softened (about 5 min.)., turning once. Toast buns, sliced side down, on grill rack until lightly browned (1-2 min.).
To Serve: Spread toasted surface of buns with Ranch dressing; top with grilled burger, onion slice and shredded lettuce.