- 1 1/4 lbs. 85% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Boar's Head Pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1/3 cup julienne-cut sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and herbs, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 6 Kowalski's Take and Bake Ciabatta Rolls, baked according to pkg. directions, sliced horizontally
In large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients; shape into 6 patties.
To Grill: Spray grill rack with non-stick cooking spray. Using direct heat cooking method, preheat grill to HIGH. Grill patties, covered, to a minimum internal temperature of 160° (4-5 min./side) for medium doneness, basting with pizza sauce. Top with cheese during last 3 min. of grilling time. Serve on ciabatta rolls.