- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- - Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (26 oz.) jar Kowalski's Thick & Hearty Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 (12 oz.) pkg. Kowalski's Egg Lasagna Sheets
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 (6 oz.) pkgs. Organic Valley Organic Fancy Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- 1 tbsp. snipped fresh basil
In large skillet, brown ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat; drain. Brush inside of 4-5 qt. crockpot with olive oil. Spread one cup pasta sauce in bottom of crockpot; stir remaining pasta sauce and tomato sauce into ground beef. Layer one lasagna sheet over sauce in crockpot; spread 1/3 of ground beef mixture evenly over lasagna sheet. Spread 1/3 of Alfredo pasta sauce over meat layer; sprinkle with 1/3 of cheese. Repeat layer two more times. Cover; cook on low until heated through (4 to 4 1/2 hrs.).
To Serve: Cut into wedges or spoon onto plates; garnish with basil.
Good to Know:
- Kowalski's Egg Lasagna Sheets are available in the Dairy Department.
- The lasagna can be assembled and refrigerated before cooking.