Easy Pesto Raviolini
- 9 oz. pkg. Kowalski's Fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano Raviolini
- 8 oz. Kowalski's Fresh Pesto Sauce
- - Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- - kosher salt and freshly ground Kowalski's Black Peppercorns, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Kowalski's Parmesan Cheese
- - garnishes, to taste: toasted pine nuts and fresh basil
In a large pot of salted water, cook noodles according to pkg. directions (do not overcook); near the end of cooking time, scoop approx. 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water from the pot and reserve. Drain pasta and return to the pot. Add pesto; stir to coat. Add hot reserved pasta water a bit at a time until sauce reaches desired consistency (you may not need all of the water). Drizzle individual servings with a bit of oil. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with cheese and garnish with nuts and basil. Serve immediately.
We recommend you try Gavi with pesto dishes.