Citrus Grilled Halibut with Quinoa
- 2 ½ tbsp. Kowalski's Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp. walnut oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 lb. halibut fillet(s), cut into 4 portions
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups Kowalski's Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- - orange slices, for garnish
In a zipper-closure food storage bag, combine first 4 ingredients and about 1/2 of the cilantro. Add halibut, turning to coat with marinade; refrigerate for 30 min. Cook quinoa according to pkg. directions, using 2 cups orange juice instead of water. Heat a grill pan over high heat; grill halibut, skin side down, until interior of fish turns opaque (about 10 min. per inch of thickness, measured at the thickest part). Remove skin from halibut; serve over quinoa. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro; garnish with orange slices and serve immediately.
Try this fish dish with a Pinot Gris from Oregon.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Each serving is a good source of these brain nutrients: vitamins B6, B12 and C, folate, iron, magnesium, zinc, selenium and potassium.