Grilled Salmon with Honey Mustard Sauce on Arugula
- 2 tsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. finely minced shallots
- 1 ⅓ cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sweet honey mustard
- 3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. snipped fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 ½ lb. salmon fillet
- 1/4 tsp. Kowalski's North Woods Grill Signature Seasoning Blend
- 5 oz. baby arugula, divided
In a medium sauté pan, heat 1 tsp. olive oil. Add garlic and shallots; sauté 1 min. over medium heat. Stir in chicken broth, mustard, vinegar, thyme and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until mixture reduces to sauce consistency (10-12 min.). Brush both sides of salmon with remaining 1 tsp. olive oil; sprinkle top with North Woods Grill seasoning. Preheat grill to high heat. Using direct heat cooking method, arrange salmon, skin side down, on grill rack; grill until interior of fish turns opaque (10 min. per inch of thickness measured at the thickest part). Cut salmon into 4 pieces; remove skin from bottom. Arrange arugula on each of 4 dinner plates; place salmon over arugula. Top with sauce; serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Each serving is also a good source of vitamin D, vitamin K, vitamin B12, magnesium and potassium – all known to help support bone strength.