Cedar Grilled Steak Dinner with Horseradish Chive Sauce
- 1 (4 count) pkg. large cedar grilling papers (Meat Department)
- 4 (12") pieces butcher's twine
- 1 lb. prime boneless top sirloin, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 2 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tsp. Kowalski's North Woods Grill Seasoning, divided
- 12 Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes, quartered
- 1 (1 lb.) bag sweet petites carrots
- - Horseradish Chive Sauce (recipe below)
- - canned original French fried onions
Soak grilling papers and twine in water according to pkg. directions. Brush sirloin with 1 tbsp. olive oil; sprinkle with seasoning; set aside. Toss potatoes in small bowl with remaining olive oil; microwave (HIGH), covered, 5 min.
Preheat grill to high heat; arrange sirloin on grill rack and grill on both sides until grill marks appear (1 min. per side). Remove from grill; arrange each piece of sirloin on center of each of 4 grill papers. Divide potatoes and carrots among grill papers on either side of sirloin; fold grill paper in towards sirloin so edges overlap. Tie each bundle with twine to secure. Place on grill rack; grill, covered 5 min. per side.
To Serve: Transfer contents of grilling papers to each of 4 dinner plates; top sirloin with Horseradish Chive Sauce and fried onions. Serve immediately.
Horseradish Chive Sauce: In small bowl, combine 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 3 tbsp. cream style horseradish and 2 tbsp. minced chives; refrigerate, covered.