- 2 lbs. Gerber's All Natural Amish Country Farms Boneless Skinless Split Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 (16 oz.) jars Kowalski's Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce (refrigerated)
- - Mountain Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 (9 oz.) pkg. Kowalski's Egg Fettuccini Noodles
Coat chicken with flour. In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken until browned, turning once (15-20 min.). Add green pepper, garlic and pasta sauce to skillet; continue cooking until peppers are tender and sauce is heated through (10-15 min.). Prepare fettuccini according to pkg. directions.
To Serve: Serve chicken and sauce over pasta; grate Parmigiano over top. Serve immediately.