Manoucher BLT Pizza
- - Smoky Bacon Mayonnaise (recipe below)
- 1 Manoucher Rosemary and Onion Bread
- 1 cup Kowalski's Italian 4 Cheese Blend
- 1 ½ cups shredded lettuce
- 2.8 oz. ready-to-serve real bacon pieces, divided
- 1 large tomato, seeded, chopped
Spread Smoky Bacon Mayonnaise over top of bread; sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a preheated 425° oven until cheese in center is melted (8-12 min.). Top with lettuce, tomatoes and remaining bacon pieces. Cut into wedges; serve immediately.
SMOKY BACON MAYONNAISE: In a small bowl, combine 1 cup mayonnaise, 2 tbsp. ready-to-serve real bacon pieces, 2 tbsp. chopped green onion, 1/2 tsp. Kowalski's Coarse Ground Black Pepper, 1/2 tsp. minced garlic and 1/4 tsp. liquid smoke; refrigerate, covered.
Good to Know: Ready-to-serve bacon pieces are available in the Grocery department.