- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz. canned diced green chilies
- 14.5 oz. canned peeled diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded California Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded California Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 (6") Boboli Pizza Crusts
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
In large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients. Top each crust with 1/3 cup of mixture. Bake on an ungreased baking sheet in a preheated 425° oven until crust is lightly browned and topping is bubbling (12-15 min.). Sprinkle pizzas with cilantro, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of RealCaliforniaCheese.com.
Good to Know: Bravo Farms Silver Mountain, Bravo Farms Tulare Cannon Ball, Bravo Farms Daisy, Fiscalini San Joaquin Gold Cheddar and Vella Jack are California cheeses that are recommended for this recipe.