- 1 Italian Herb FlatOut Flatbread
- 2 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 shallot, cut into rings
- 1/2 cup 3-Year Riserva Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- - kosher salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp. snipped fresh basil
Arrange flatbread on cookie sheet; layer with remaining ingredients, except basil. Bake in a preheated 350° oven until cheese is melted (about 10 min.). Sprinkle with basil; cut and serve immediately.
Good to Know: FlatOut Flatbreads are sold in the Deli Department and come five to a package.