Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Stirfry
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. light soy sauce
- 3 (2-3") sprigs fresh lemon grass
- 1 tbsp. dark sesame oil
- 4 roasted red pepper garlic chicken sausages, casing removed (about 1 lb.)
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. fresh-cut stirfry vegetable mix
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1" strips
- 1 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. chopped green onions
- - cooked rice or Asian noodles
In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup chicken broth, vinegar, soy sauce and lemon grass; set aside. In large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat; cook crumbled sausage until just no longer pink (4-5 min.), stirring frequently. Stir in chicken broth mixture, vegetables, peppers and chili garlic sauce; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender (3-4 min.), stirring frequently. Stir cornstarch into remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth; stir mixture into skillet and continue cooking until sauce is slightly thickened (1-2 min.), stirring constantly.
To Serve: Sprinkle with green onions; serve over rice or noodles.
Good to Know: Chili garlic sauce can be found in the Asian aisle of the Grocery Department.