Chicken Breasts In Brown Butter Caper Sauce
- 1/4 cup Wondra flour
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. Kowalski's Coarse Ground Black Pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 4 Kadejan Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 8 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
- - juice of 1/2 lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained, rinsed
- - kosher salt
In large zipper-closure food storage bag, combine first 3 ingredients; dredge chicken in seasoned flour. In large nonstick skillet, melt 2 tbsp. butter over medium-high heat; add chicken breasts, sautéing until no longer pink in the center (10-15 min.), turning once. Remove cooked breasts to warm platter; cover. Add remaining butter to pan, heating until it begins to brown (2-3 min.), stirring constantly. Stir in lemon juice and capers; season to taste with salt and pepper.
To Serve: Place chicken breast on each of 4 dinner plates; divide sauce among breasts. Serve immediately.