Caprese Grilled Cheese
- - unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 slices Kowalski’s Vienna Bread
- 2 tbsp. basil pesto, divided
- 1/4 cup Kowalski's Shredded Italian Blend Cheese, divided
- 12 fire-roasted tomatoes (from the Olive or Salad Bar), divided
- 6 oz. Kowalski's Fresh Mozzarella, sliced, divided
Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place half of the bread slices, buttered side down, on a nonstick skillet or griddle preheated to medium. Spread pesto evenly on top. Divide remaining ingredients evenly on top, in the order listed; put remaining slices of bread on top, buttered side up. Cook sandwiches on first side until the bottom is dark golden-brown (about 2 min.); flip and repeat. If needed, reduce heat slightly and continue cooking, flipping occasionally until cheese is melted and fillings are hot. Cut each sandwich in half on the diagonal; serve immediately.