Grilled Tuscan Meatloaf Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 lbs. 93% lean ground beef
- 1 cup Italian dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup finely torn kale
- 1 (8 oz.) tube Gia Sun-Dried Tomato Purée
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Bella Sun Luci Julienne-Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil with Herbs
- 1/4 cup Kowalski's Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Kowalski's Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 ciabatta rolls, toasted
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese and rolls; shape ground beef mixture into 2 loaves. Using indirect heat cooking method, preheat one side of grill to MEDIUM-LOW; place meat loaves on unheated side of grill. Grill, covered, until a thermometer inserted horizontally through the middle of each loaf registers 155° (45-60 min.). Remove from grill; let stand, covered, 10 min. Temperature will reach 160° during standing time.
To Serve: Cut meat loaves into 1/2" thick slices; top each with slice of cheese. Serve on ciabatta rolls.