Pulled Pork Stir Fry
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce or tamari
- 3 tbsp. Alessi Ginger Infused Vinegar (or seasoned rice vinegar)
- 2 tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil (toasted sesame oil preferred)
- 1/2 cup hot water, plus more if needed
- 14 oz. prepared stir fry noodles (not dried noodles)
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 cloves peeled garlic, finely minced
- 5 oz. (roughly 1 ½ cups, or 1/2 pkg.) Dole Shredded Carrots
- 7 oz. (roughly 3 cups, or 1/2 pkg.) Dole Coleslaw Mix
- 1 lb. Kowalski's All Natural Hardwood Smoked Pulled Pork
- 4 green onions, very thinly sliced on the diagonal, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, oil and 1/2 cup water; set aside. Remove noodles from outer wrappers; pierce inner bags several times with a knife. Microwave each pouch on HIGH 1 min.; set aside. Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and carrots. Stir-fry 3 min. Add coleslaw and half the onions; stir-fry 1 min. Add noodles, pork and sauce; toss to coat. Cook until everything is warm; garnish with remaining onions and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Good to Know: Kowalski's All Natural Hardwood Smoked Pulled Pork is available ready to heat and eat in the Meat Department.