Grilled Steak Salad
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- - Kowalski's North Woods Grill Seasoning
- 2 hearts of romaine, torn
- 1/2 (16 oz.) jar sliced ruby-red pickled beets
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup Fresh Gourmet Crispy Garlic Pepper Onions or Lightly Salted Onions
- - Spicy Horseradish Vinaigrette (recipe below)
Sprinkle both sides of steak with seasoning; grill (MEDIUM) until slightly pink in center (about 8 min. per side). Slice into thin pieces on the diagonal; set aside.
To Serve: On each of 4 dinner plates, arrange romaine, steak slices, beets, cheese and onions. Top with vinaigrette; serve immediately.
Spicy Horseradish Vinaigrette: In small bowl, combine 2/3 cup Litehouse Red Wine and Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing (found in the Produce Department) and 1/2 cup creamy horseradish sauce. Refrigerate, covered, until needed.