- 3 vine-ripened Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 lb. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 tbsp. slivered fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Olio Verde Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Manicardi 21 Aceto Balsamico di Modena
- - kosher salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
On individual salad plates or serving platter, lay tomato slices and mozzarella slices alternating and slightly overlapping; sprinkle with basil. In small bowl, whisk together olive oil and vinegar; drizzle over tomatoes and mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.
Good to Know: To make basil slivers, layer several leaves on top of each other; roll tightly. Using a kitchen scissors, cut crosswise along the length of the basil leaves.