Chinese Chicken Salad
- 10 oz. pkg. romaine lettuce blend
- 11 oz. canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 oz. pkg. grilled chicken breast strips, diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- - Hendrickson's Original Sweet Vinegar and Olive Oil Dressing
Place romaine in large bowl. Toss in oranges, chicken, cranberries and almonds. Drizzle with dressing, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
Good to Know: To toast almonds, place in a baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350° oven until almonds are golden-brown (5-10 min.), stirring occasionally. Be sure to watch carefully so almonds do not burn!