Chicken Salad for Sandwiches
- 1 ¼ cups shredded white meat, Kowalski's Signature Rotisserie Chicken, skin discarded
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 mini croissants
- - red tipped leaf lettuce
Mix first 6 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Slice croissants in half horizontally; line with lettuce. Divide chicken salad among croissants. Serve immediately.
- For Cashew Chicken Salad, add 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cashews.
- For Apricot & Cashew Chicken Salad, add 1/3 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots, 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cashews and 1 tbsp. apricot preserves.