Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1/2 (16 oz.) pkg. bow tie pasta
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (8.5 oz.) jar Bella Sun Luci Julienne-Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil and Herbs, drained
- 2 (7 oz.) containers Gramps & Sammy's Pesto
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
Prepare pasta in boiling water with 1 tsp. salt according to pkg. directions. In large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, pesto and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese and pine nuts over top. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, several hrs. or overnight.
Good to Know: Divina Roasted Tomatoes are available in a 7 oz. container in the Deli Department or can be found on the Salad Bar or Olive Bar.