Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. pasta (any shape)
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. fresh vegetable medley
- 1 cup small pitted black olives
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle Girard's Light Champagne Dressing
Prepare pasta according to pkg. directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In large bowl, combine pasta with remaining ingredients using just enough dressing to coat. Refrigerate several hrs. to blend flavors.
Good to Know:
- When pasta is refrigerated, it may absorb the dressing. Additional dressing can be added just before serving to moisten the pasta.
- Fresh vegetable medley is an assortment of baby carrots, broccoli and cauliflower florets found in the Produce Department. You may want to cut the carrots in quarters lengthwise and trim the broccoli and cauliflower to make them into smaller pieces before combining with the other salad ingredients.