- 2 boxes Napa Salad (from the Grab & Go Section in the Deli Department)
- 2 tsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup small red onion, sliced into thin half-moons
- 3/4 oz. fresh cilantro, stemmed, leaves roughly chopped
- 2 cups crunchy wonton strips (found near the croutons in the Grocery Department)
In a small bowl, whisk dressing from the boxed salads with hot sauce; set aside. In an extra-large salad bowl, mix remaining salad ingredients with bell pepper, pineapple, onion and cilantro; toss with dressing. Garnish with wonton pieces. Serve immediately.