Apple Maple Chicken Salad
- 10 oz. chopped hearts of romaine (about 5 cups)
- 2 ½ cups cubed Kowalski's Signature Rotisserie Chicken, skin discarded, white meat only
- 1 green apple, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 red apple, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Honey Roasted Pecans
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Dried Cherries
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Blue Cheese Crumbles
- - Maple Dressing (recipe below)
In a salad bowl or on a rimmed serving platter, layer all the ingredients, except dressing, in the order listed; drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
MAPLE DRESSING: In a small mixing bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup Kowalski's 100% Pure Maple Syrup, 1/4 cup apple juice, 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp. walnut oil, 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard and 1/4 tsp. kosher salt. Makes about 1 cup.