Corn and Edamame Lime Vinaigrette Salad
- 1/2 cup Newman's Own Light Lime Vinaigrette
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 4 cups frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 12 oz frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 cup matchstick-cut jicama strips
- 1 cup matchstick-cut red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
In a small mixing bowl, combine vinaigrette and cayenne; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients in a large salad or mixing bowl; drizzle with dressing, tossing to coat. Refrigerate, covered, or serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Total Calories: 230
Total Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 200 mg
Each serving is an excellent source of these brain nutrients: fiber, vitamin C and folic acid. It is also a good source of iron, thiamin, vitamin B6, magnesium, zinc and potassium.