Grilled Salmon Salad
- 7 oz. Kowalski's 50/50 Blend Organic Salad Mix
- 1 lb. salmon, grilled, skin discarded
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 4 radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 4 roasted baby beets, sliced
- 4 mini sweet yellow peppers, stemmed, seeded and julienned
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut in half lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, very thinly sliced, separated
- - honey mustard salad dressing, to taste
Divide greens among serving dish(es); place salmon in the center of the greens. Pile remaining ingredients, except dressing, in piles around the salmon. Drizzle with dressing; serve immediately.
Good to Know: Roasted baby beets are available already prepared in the Produce Department.