Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 12 oz. bottle Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce, divided
- 24 oz. leafy romaine
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- - grape tomatoes
- - blue cheese salad dressing
- - onion and garlic croutons
Arrange chicken breasts in large zipper-closure bag; pour 1 cup buffalo wing sauce in bag, turning bag several times. Heat grill to HIGH. Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Pour buffalo sauce from bag into small pan; bring to a boil over high heat. Arrange chicken breasts on grill rack; turn and baste with reserved sauce several times until chicken is no longer pink (10-15 min.); cool. Cut into small chunks.
To Assemble Salad: Arrange romaine on dinner plate; top with chicken, cucumber, celery and tomatoes. Drizzle with blue cheese salad dressing and a small amount of buffalo wing sauce; sprinkle with croutons.